Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Welcome

I suppose the question is, what is Blank Canvas? The full depth of it would be a bit revealing for this blog, so the short of it is that this is what I named my brewing venture. I love reading about other's experiences in home brewing and thought that it would also be fun to post about my experiences.

I have been home brewing for 3 years and I just bottled my 32 beer. I have brewed ales, lagers, and one sour (so far). I have also made a couple of meads. I hope to post weekly, though I generally only brew once a month I do partake of beer on a weekly basis, so I hope to come up with something.

I also enjoy smoking meats, baking bread (sourdough being my favorite), and creating art in various forms (mainly graphite and oil painting). So I will, no doubt, also share some of those experiences with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment